OK, so after successfully running ragged to avoid being tagged, I've lost my quest. I've been "tagged" by fellow blogger and friend, Misty. I know its because she knows that I check her blog DAILY for new updates on her family and, if I can say, she's been dragging her blogging feet lately! :-)
So here's what I do. Answer these questions then tag 7 of my friends to do the same.
7 things I want to do before I die...
1. drive cross-country with my children while they still think I'm a cool mom (we were close, but plans change)
2. compete in a triathlon
3. raise my children to know that its OK to take chances, get hurt, fall in love deeply, and take a stand against what they believe to be wrong
4. play the guitar to my grandchildren (I guess I should also add...learn to play the guitar)
5. have enough faith in God to live with few worries
6. be a photographer
7. publish a children's book
7 things I CAN do...
1. hang out in my pajamas and play with my children all day...and enjoy it!
2. teach children to read
3. drive a 32 foot RV up and down the east coast BY MYSELF!
4. knit on a loom
5. enjoy the beach in any weather
6. beat my husband in horseshoes (those of you who know him, beating him at any game is a major feat)
7. find the "learning experience" in most situations (does usually count?)
7 things I can NOT do...
1. sing (although some may disagree if you have heard my rendition of James Taylor's Country Road)
2. stay up past 10:30
3. post consistently on my bog
4. figure out a way to be wealthy as a stay-at-home homeschooling mom
5. get up the courage to send a transcript to a publisher (see things I want to do before I die)
6. let go of some past hurts--but I'm working on it
7. find enough time in the day
7 things that attracted me to my hubby...
1. his dimples
2. his laid-back personality
3. he's very intelligent (great partner for Trivia Pursuit)
4. he's competitive
5. he's a home-body (and now, as a family man, is a good thing)
6. he's gentle and quiet
7. he has a "bad boy" side (always had a thing for the bad boys, just ask my parents)
7 things I say most often...
1. Make a good choice
2. Look at my eyes
3. Oh my GOSH
4. Holy mackerel
5. Good Gracious
6. Benjamin Pierce, Leah Rose
7. That whining hurts my ears
7 Celebrity Crushes
1. Tom Cruise
2. Tom Hanks (he's just so real)
3. Denzel Washington (I know...)
4. Ralph Macchio (Karate Kid)
5. Rob Lowe
6. Scorpio on General Hospital--but don't like him enough to find his real name--I watched him with my grandmother when I was young---what was she thinking?
7. I really stretched for 6--sorry girls
Here are the instructions, I am supposed to tag 7 friends. Although I'm not sure 7 people even read my blog. So, don't be insulted if you're not tagged, you will be soon enough...run!
I tag Carrie, Kelly, Dana, Brittney, Julia, Amanda, and Jenn. Looking forward to your responses!
{moments like these are what life is all about}
Monday, September 8, 2008
I've been tagged...
Posted by Kara at 5:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yep, you caught me. I've been knee deep in the summer of J. It's been great but hasn't left much time for bloggin'. I'm getting caught up this week (famous last words)...
First, the singing of Country Road. I will not go there. :-) Thankfully, it is no longer working on your playlist. HA!
Second, I can hear you say all of those things right now...especially Oh my GOSH (in your cute little Northern accent)
Third, Scorpio? Really?
Fourth, I miss you!
So I purposefully didn't read your things until I wrote mine. And here I see that we have some of the same celebrity crushes!! Both have wacko Tom Cruise up there at #1. And I totally forgot Tom Hanks, he should have made my list for sure! =)
Post a Comment