A few months ago, a dear friend of mine, Debbie, recommended the book, "The Shack" by William Young. At the time, I had my nose in a few books and a bible study and told her I just couldn't open another book. Now folks...after knowing Debbie for four years, and knowing that her suggestions and recommendations are always dead on, I shouldn't have waited months before I picked it up. So here is my message to all of you: YOU HAVE TO READ THIS BOOK!!!!! It will change your life in some way if not in many ways. Disclaimer: If you are a mother, know that the first few chapters may be difficult to get through (in fact, I had to put it down for a few weeks as the story haunted me). But please press through it. It is well worth the heartache of the first few chapters!
Once you've read it, post a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the book.
P.S. Thanks Debbie. I love you dearly!
{moments like these are what life is all about}
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
"The Shack"
Posted by Kara at 5:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I will at some point try and write a few comments about my love of "the shack," but right now I just want to say that I'm sorry for giving you a hard time about not updating your blog recently. I guess what I meant to say was that I haven't read your updated blog recently, and am so proud of you for doing such a great job with posting:) Love you!
Amanda and I are almost done with the book. We will be ready for major discussion on girl's weekend! Thanks Renee P.S. Nice photos!
Post a Comment