One of the things I missed most when we lived in Tennessee was being near the ocean. It wasn't as though we lived on the shore or even visited terribly often, just having the option to spend time at the beach is a good feeling (although before we had children, Rich and I used to spend many early mornings or evenings walking the beach). So not having that option in TN makes one long for the ocean. And since we have been back to MA we have spent time at the beach a whopping ONE day!!! Shame on us! However, we headed out early Sunday morning (yes, we skipped church, but I was sure to thank god several times while we were there for the beauty he created and the time he allowed us to spend there with Him and as a family). We're not really ones to pack a lunch and sit out on the beach all day taking in the sun. We'd rather get there early morning or late afternoon once the crowds have gone and "explore" the shore.

.jpg)

I'll have some more photos soon.



2 comments:
Love these shots... ready to see more! When we lived in DE, we were about 40 minutes from the beach, but hardly ever went. Now I look back and wish we had gone more. But Jacob was smaller then. He would LOVE being close to the beach now. Miss you all! PS - More pictures. =) Subtle enough?
Kara,
You guys look like you are thriving now that you are back in MA. Also, thanks for putting up the Rainbow song on your blog. I love that version but did not know the artist. I'll be adding it to my blog as well.
Dana
Post a Comment